Join Blue Ventures' webinar "How can data empower communities in marine management?" this Wednesday 27th January 2021.
09:30-11:15 London | 12:30-14:15 Nairobi | 16:30-18:15 Jakarta
Blue Ventures is hosting a new series of interactive online conversations called Toko Telo: Sharing experiences from the front lines of community-led conservation. The events will each include a facilitated conversation with an international panel in English, followed by interactive workshops.
This week's workshop, How can data empower communities in marine management? will consist of two parts: a sixty minute facilitated conversation with live questions to the panel in English, followed by a forty-five minute break out discussion in English and Bahasa Indonesia (indicate preferred language when registering for the event).
Based on the case studies presented by the panel and the experiences of participants, the event aims to:
- Demonstrate the role of data in community-led management
- Explore examples that use innovative techniques for data use and communication
Meet the panel
- Nusi Mursiati, FORKANI, Indonesia
- Marianne Teoh, Fauna and Flora International, Cambodia
- Lucy Kay, Community of Arran Seabed Trust, Scotland
Join our marine conservation group to connect and share best practice with the community.