About the Conference
Presented by Worth Media
Techonomy 23 is a three-day retreat dedicated to exploring the risks and rewards of the AI revolution as we chart a course for practical, sustainable, and ethical AI development. Join us in Lake Nona, FL, as we dive into AI development’s opportunities, threats, and challenges. From healthcare to agriculture, government to climate, transportation to finance, our expert speakers will delve into how AI will revolutionize every industry. Be part of the conversation that shapes the future and discover how we can responsibly harness the power of AI to create a more connected and transformative world.
Topics Under Development
- The Future of Work: Humans Need Not Apply
- Who Controls AI Today? Big Business and the Monopoly of Thought
- AI in Industry: From Healthcare to Agriculture, Exploring AI's Impact
- The Ethics of AI: Ensuring Responsible Development
- Navigating the Non-existent AI Regulatory Landscape
- Climate Change: Leveraging AI for a Sustainable Future
- Biased AI: How to Fix Systemic Discrimination
- When AGI? How close are we to General Intelligence?
Nominate a Speaker
Help bring remarkable ideas and dynamic voices to the stage. Nominate a speaker for Techonomy 2023!