This year, TANZANIA WILDLIFE RESEARCH INSTITUTE will be hosting the 14th Scientific Conference that will be held from the 6th to 8th December 2023 at Arusha International Conference Center (AICC), Arusha, Tanzania. The conference aims to disseminate and share wildlife research findings and experiences with the Government, Wildlife Management Authorities, Conservation partners and the general public to help gain an understanding of the current conservation challenges facing Tanzania and the world at large.
Human-Wildlife Coexistence for biodiversity conservation and socio-economic development.
- Human-Wildlife Interactions
- Emerging technologies for Wildlife Conservation
- Tourism Development and diversifications for social-economic development
- Wildlife Ecology, Ecological Interactions
- Monitoring of Wildlife Population and threatened species
- Ecosystem Health and Wildlife Diseases
- Water Resources and Wetland Conservation
- Climate Change and - ecological resilience
- Bee ecology, Beekeeping and Api-tourism development
- Vegetation, invasive species and Habitat conservation