discussion / Community Base  / 18 July 2017

Are you heading to Colombia for the SCB International Congress for Conservation Biology (ICCB 2017)?

We're only a few days out from the SCB International Congress for Conservation Biology (ICCB 2017), which will be held in Cartagena, Colombia this year from 23rd-27th July.   

The program has just been released and it's full of exciting tech workshops, talks and events. I've heard from a lot of members that they are planning on attending (unsurpisingly!), so it would be great to meet you and hear about what you're going to be doing at the conference. If you're running a training session, showcasing your work in a presentation, hosting a knowledge cafe or are simply open to meeting up with other members, jump in below to introduce yourself and flag anything you're involved in.

While we were at the IUCN World Conservation Congress last year, most evenings a group of WILDLABS members met up for a dinner or a drink (mostly organised in a pretty ad hoc way over whatsapp). I imagine we'll be gathering informally like this throughout the conference, but I could also organise a WILDLABS meetup for a specific evening, so I'd love to guage interest in this - let me know in your response if it's something you'd be keen to join?  

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone soon!

Steph