About Rainforest Connection
Rainforest Connection is a global team committed to applying technology to protect our planet's precious, ancient forests and biodiversity. Our work involves acoustic monitoring devices used to listen to remote ecosystems and transform these audio streams into profound and automatic understanding of hte soundscape using AI and machine learning. Our team is open-minded and agile, we use a modern tech stack and we enjoy remote, flexible working hours. Learn more
- Software Engineer
- We are seeking experienced software engineers who enjoy creative challenges and who are passionate about building 'software for good'. You will be someone confident in either frontend or backend development and familiar with working in an Agile team.
- DevOps Engineer
- We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer to join our Dev Team and empower us to release quality working software frequently and efficiently. You will be someone highligh skilled in Kubernetes deployments with a good understanding of CI/CD pipelines, and familiar working in an Agile team. Accepting applications for both full-time (8 hours per day, 4.5 days per week) or part-time (flexible) work.
- Systems Administrator
- We are looking for an AWS Cloud Engineer who is great with Kubernetes, and skilled in AWS architecture to join our Engineering Team to support and extend our platform and help us scale with high reliability.
- PCB Designer Intership
- We are seeking a talented intern to support our hardware team. You will be responsible for (1) design and verification of multilayer PCB and (2) documentation for PCB production/assembly
- CAD Drafter Internship
- We are seeking a CAD drafter intern with AutoDesk Fusion 360 experience. You will work for a period of two to four months to enhance our Guardian hardware. Your tasks will include designing the solar panel mount, sensor enclosure, and other mechanical components.