Really cool job opportunity at Berkeley! Assistant Professor of Conservation Science:
Basic qualifications (required at time of application)
- Applicants for this position must hold a Ph.D. (or equivalent international degree) or be enrolled in a Ph.D. (or equivalent international degree) granting program at the time of application.
The ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate evidence of strong research productivity, potential for funding, and a commitment to excellence in teaching and research mentoring of undergraduate students, graduate students, and post-docs.
- Demonstrate excellence, originality, and productivity in research record in any area of Conservation Science, including biological, biogeographic and social/policy emphases.
- Demonstrate strong process-based research skills and a potential to establish an innovative research agenda, to communicate their work effectively to a broader public, and to work with other researchers from diverse disciplines.
- Demonstrate evidence of their commitment to working in an inclusive and interdisciplinary environment and their strong desire to advance diversity, equity, and inclusion in ways that align with UC Berkeley’s mission to meet the educational needs of California’s diverse population (see: https://ofew.berkeley.edu/recruitment/contributions-diversity/support-faculty-candidates).
Thursday 2 February 2023